Throwing a Halloween party this weekend? How about serving up this 'Hallo-wine' Sangria?
What you will need:
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 75cl bottle of i heart Merlot
- 1 cup orange juice
- ¼ cup orange liqueur
- 3 cups soda water
- 2 oranges (sliced to garnish)
- 1 cup blackberries (to garnish)
What to do:
- Put the sugar and 1 ¼ cup of water into a pan over a medium heat, stirring occasionally until the sugar has dissolved. Leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Combine the sugar mixture, i heart Merlot, orange juice and orange liqueur in a large container and chill for 4 hours.
- Just before the party starts, stir in the soda water and add ice, orange slices and blackberries.
And there is your Hallo-wine Sangria, ready to serve to all those guests who we hope are in fancy dress!
This fab recipe was found on: http://www.theseasonedmom.com/hallowine-sangria/