Although trick-or-treating may be off the cards this year, we know Halloween is not an event to be missed. And with the new rules set in place, why not share the evening with your special but spooky six for a sinister soiree…
Halloween isn't complete without a few troublesome tipples… that's why we've pulled together two perfect cocktail recipes for a spook-tacular evening.
i heart Pinot Noir Halloween Sangria
Using the fruitiest red from the i heart Wines range, the i heart Pinot Noir Halloween Sangria is a Spooktacular addition to your Halloween celebrations this year. Bright red colours, fruit flavours and ghoulish garnishes, this cocktail will trick and treat your favourites this Halloween…
- 750ml i heart Pinot Noir
- 1 orange (cut into wedges)
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges)
- 30g sugar
- 500ml ginger ale
- A handful of gummy worms to garnish
- Mint to garnish
- Firstly, pour the red wine into the pitcher
- Squeeze the juice from the oranges and lemons into the wine then toss the wedges into the punch
- Add the sugar and stir thoroughly until dissolved
- Optional: if you’re that bit extra chill over night for flavours to fully develop
- Just before serving, add the ginger ale and a handful of gummy worms and mint leaves to garnish.
The i heart Gin Mysterious Martini
For a more mysterious twist on the classic Martini, we have the Mysterious Martini. By combining gin, dry vermouth and red food coloring this recipe brings a spooky but show stopping tipple to the table this Halloween.
- 50ml i heart Gin
- 15ml dry vermouth
- 2 drops homemade fake blood (dissolve 7g of caster sugar into 44g of red liquid food colouring)
- Chocolate eyeball to decorate
- Prep the martini glass by moistening the rim and dipping it into sugar to get the frosted look on the glass.
- Add the gin and vermouth to a cocktail shaker with ice to dilute.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with 2 drops of the homemade fake blood and replace your olives with eyeballs!
Be sure to tag us on social media if you dare try out these terrifying tipples!!