As it’s ‘the most wonderful time of the year’ and we are certainly in need of a pick me up, why not upgrade your normal glass of i heart to something more festive!
Whether you’re after a ‘quarantini’ to get you through the next few weeks, or a frosty fizz to see in the festive period, i heart Wines has you covered with some cocktail recipes to make your winter a little more wonderful…
Cranberry Gin Frosty Fizz
Why not break the mould on the traditional festive favourites, with this Cranberry Gin Frosty Fizz...
Combining the classic i heart Gin, with subtle hints of juniper along with the fresh taste of winter berries, this is guaranteed to go down a treat!
Ingredients – Serves 4
- 125ml i heart Gin
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 250ml cranberry juice
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 500ml tonic water
- Sugar canes to top it off
- Pour your i heart Gin into a bowl.
- Add the sprigs of thyme and give them a mix in the bowl to release their flavour.
- After mixing, remove the thyme.
- Add the cranberry and orange juice to the i heart Gin, and then stir in the tonic water.
- Pour into a tumbler with lots of ice. Garnish with some sugarcanes for an extra sweet treat. Also a sugar cane dunked in gin… you can’t go wrong!
The Clementine Quarantini
This fruity cocktail combines i heart Prosecco’s apple and peach flavours with a sweet but sharp winter touch.
If you want to create something a little more special with your favourite fizz, then this recipe is one for you…
Ingredients – Serves 3-5
- 200ml i heart Prosecco
- 40ml orange liqueur
- 70ml chilled clementine juice
- Some gold drinks shimmer if you want to be even more of a queen!
- Mix the orange liqueur and clementine juice together in a glass and chill until ready to serve.
- Thinly slice the clementine and place on the rim of your glass.
- When ready to serve, pour the i heart Prosecco into the glass and stir gently to combine.
- Serve immediately with your festive shimmer and enjoy… cheers to that!